In order to remain compliant with PCI data security standards, TeleMedia has instituted an automated phone payment system. This new system reduces the likelihood of credit card fraud and ensures our ability to accept debit and credit card payments.
You will need your account and PIN number. If you do not have this information, please contact the office directly at 812-967-3171.
- If you want to make a payment on your account by phone using a credit or debit card or bank account, you MUST call (1-833-890-7735) the number listed above.
- If you haven’t already, you will be required to create a PIN number BEFORE payments can be processed. Keep your PIN in a safe place. You will be required to use it for future transactions.
- The system is automated and your personal information—such as your card number, bank account number, and payment amount—will be entered by you.
- To make a payment, you may also use SmartHub Web or SmartHub Mobile, mail in your check, or stop by the office
- If you are currently set up on monthly recurring transactions, this change does not impact your account.
“These calls are NEVER recorded and all personal information is entered by the user.”
Contact Us 24/7