About Tele-Media Solutions
Tele-Media Solutions is one of 8 telephone cooperatives and 35 independent telephone companies in Indiana. This Cooperative serves members in portions of Clark, Floyd, Scott and Washington Counties encompassing an exchange area of 120 square miles.
Tele-Media Solutions is committed to the enduring spirit of member ownership while providing telecommunication, information and media services at the lowest possible cost to the Cooperative membership and providing a safe and productive environment for its employees.
Tele-Media Solutions will be the premier telecommunication provider in south central Indiana, utilizing progressive technologies with a rural community focus.
Tele-Media Solutions embraces member focus, community involvement and endorses courteous customer service.
Board of Directors
Left to Right:
- Director David Souder
- Director David Gottbrath
- Secretary/Treasurer Chris Broy
- Director Tommy Gray
- President Roland King
- Director Kevin Akers
- Vice President John Hoke
BASIC DUTIES OF THE PARTIES
and the employee team
- Effectively manage the Cooperative operations.
- Assure that the Cooperative is effectively managed
- Assure the corporate entity prospers; and
- Assure quality service to the users.
- Pay bill promptly;
- Report system service problems;
- Provide right-of-way and access to equipment
- Assist in preventing damage to Cooperative property or theft of service;
- Keep well informed about the Cooperative and its activities; and
- Attend membership meetings.