Get To Know Us
TeleMedia is proud to be a member- owned rural cooperative. We are one of 8 telephone cooperatives and 35 independent telephone companies in Indiana. Our cooperative serves members in portions of Clark, Floyd, Scott, and Washington Counties encompassing an exchange area of 120 square miles.
Since 1952, we have served our community and are dedicated to providing the best service we possibly can! When you become a customer at TeleMedia, we immediately pledge our support to you!
TeleMedia is committed to the enduring spirit of member ownership while providing telecommunication, information, and media services at the lowest possible cost to the Cooperative membership and providing a safe and productive environment for its employees.
TeleMedia will be the premier telecommunication provider in south-central Indiana, utilizing progressive technologies with a rural community focus.
TeleMedia embraces member-focus, community involvement, and endorses courteous customer service.
Board of Directors
President Roland King
Vice President John Hoke
Secretary/Treasurer Dan Meador
Director David Gottbrath
Director David Souder
Director Kevin Akers
Director Tommy Gray
BASIC DUTIES OF THE PARTIES
- Effectively manage the Cooperative operations.
- Assure that the Cooperative is effectively managed
- Assure the corporate entity prospers; and
- Assure quality service to the users.
- Pay bill promptly;
- Report system service problems;
- Provide right-of-way and access to equipment
- Assist in preventing damage to Cooperative property or theft of service;
- Keep well informed about the Cooperative and its activities; and
- Attend membership meetings.
Contact Us 24/7
P.O. Box 9
Pekin, IN 47165-0009
105 E. Railroad Street
Pekin, IN 47165-7848