In order to remain compliant with PCI data security standards, Telemedia has instituted an automated phone payment system. This new system reduces the likelihood of credit card fraud and ensures our ability to accept debit and credit card payments.
- If you want to make a payment on your account by phone using a credit or debit card or bank account, you MUST call (1-833-890-7735) the number listed above.
- BEFORE YOU CALL, HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT NUMBER HANDY. If you do not know your account number, please contact the office directly at 812-967-3171.
- If you haven’t already, you will be required to create a PIN number BEFORE payments can be processed. Keep your PIN in a safe place. You will be required to use it for future transactions.
- The system is automated and your personal information—such as your card number, bank account number and payment amount—will be entered by you.
- Once dialed in, the system will offer several different menu selections. See reverse side for a Quick Reference Guide.
- To make a payment, you may also use SmartHub Web or SmartHub Mobile, mail in your check
“These calls are NEVER recorded and all personal information is entered by the user.”